Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love You Phillip Morris




I Love You Phillip Morris has grossed over $18 million worldwide.

Based on the preview alone, I'd say the movie looks like fun. There's no doubt this will be big hit for Jim Carrey.

The movie is of special interest to me because it's been around for such a long time. A trailer of Phillip Morris was posted online back in 2008.  The release date here in the States is December, 2010. Why has the studio been holding back on the US audience? Are we not prepared to handle a major motion picture featuring a gay Jim Carrey?

Sure, there will be some people that refuse to watch this comedy for their own retarded homophobic reasons, but I don't think the general US population is going to be up in arms about this comedy.Or, is this merely an invitation to all Americans to go ahead and pirate the film?



What I don't understand is that this movie is from 2009.

No comments:

Categories