Saturday, October 23, 2010

Inez Sainz

Inez Sainz received unwanted attention from the New York Jets football team?
I can't possibly imagine why. 
Footballs unexpectedly landed near her. Players made inappropriate comments.


There's no telling exactly what happened. I find it difficult to feel sorry for her if she claims to have received unwanted attention. It would appear to me that she's trying to attract attention, to be the center of attention. 
Perhaps the football players, walking around naked in the locker room said some things better left unsaid, but I'm not exactly sure what type of behavior any rational person would expect other than what happened.



While we would all like the members of our society to behave like gentlemen while at work, I think most of what is expected from football players is more like animal behavior, not like choir boys.

She was allegedly there to interview Mark Sanchez, QB for the Jets. Perhaps she could have arranged a private interview rather than attend a practice.

I'm going to side with the idea that Inez is a bit of an attention whore, not perhaps not so much the serious journalist. If she's not an attention whore, I just like to point out that she is wearing the uniform of one.

Also, keep in the mind the men in the locker room might  have been a little uncomfortable with her around.
So far, I have seen no mention of that. Are male reporters permitted to hang around females in various stages of undress at their sporting events. Can I get a press pass to go into the locker room for a WNBA game? 

No comments:

Categories